Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pamper Your Body With These Treats

Last two weeks ago, I was in a mall, looking for a replacement of my old lotion when I saw Vaseline's Total Moisture Cocoa Glow. What attracted me to buy the product was the "packaging". I love it's golden brown color. I bought a small one first (costs Ph84.00) to test because I'm not sure how it would smell on my body. Next day, I tried it and it was soooo perfect! Its sweet mild chocolate smell (imagine putting Toblerone all over your body) makes me want to taste it. I'm a chocolate lover and this one is just right for me. Another good thing about this is it makes my skin moisture for literally 24 hours! I tried Lander in the past which I'm not satisfied because it easily wears off. You have to re-apply many times in a day. I tried oil-based lotions but my skin seems sticky after some hours. 

*****
Another stuff I have that I really love is Bonne's Spa Milk Salt which only costs Php64 at the malls and Php50 in Quiapo (lol!). What I love about this is that it smells of pure milk powder that makes you want to put on more. Bonne Spa Milk Salt has also has salt particles (imagine scrubbing your body with Nido and iodized salt) to rub dead skin cells off your body. The result? Smooth skin. When I first tried it I immediately texted my friend who encouraged me to buy it, telling him that it makes my skin smooth and light after shower. Feels like I just come out from a thousand-worth of body scrub. This is why I never tried expensive body srub in spas. Why pay for several hundreds when you can have the same result (smooth, light skin) at Php64. I used it twice a week. A pack can last up to 2-3 weeks depending on how many you use.


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete